Sunday, September 17, 2006

can we all just agree that sometimes waking up way earlier than necessary can be cool?

this morning i woke up convinced that i had overslept my alarm (i hadn't) and i sprang out of bed saying, "oh dear oh dear!" because apparently my response-to-crisis monologue is set to "that-cute-little-girl-from-the-movie-annie" these days, but as i got ready and worried a little bit, i realized that i had gotten up almost 45 minutes early. and not overslept my alarm. so i had oatmeal for breakfast and answered a bunch of email and now i'm going to go ride my bicycle to church.

happy sunday morning, everyone.

update: i realized that she doesn't actually say "oh dear oh dear!" she says "oh my goodness oh my goodness!" silly me.

update #2: i just remembered, after puzzling over it for quite some time, that her name is molly. the little one, with dark long hair? she was totally my favorite when i used to watch that movie as a kid. SO CUTE.

No comments: