Wednesday, December 20, 2006

can we all just agree that my blogday is an exciting day indeed?

today is my blogday! yes, 365 days ago, i had some things to say about making mix cds. (today, i find myself with similar concerns, if you were curious.) so, um, thanks for reading, and extra thanks for commenting, and extra extra thanks for sending me email, and i hope you like it. it's cool if you don't; i am still enjoying myself and i think that's the point, but if you do, all the better. stay warm! and happy blogday to me!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

did you get a blogday cake???

also - THERE IS A TV SPECIAL ON BELL CHOIRS AND HANDBELL PLAYING RIGHT NOW! TOTALLY DESERVING OF CAPSLOCK!

sarah said...

i didn't get a blogday cake, but since it is holiday time i have been eating all kinds of sweets.

oooh! that sounds like a marvelous tv special! i'm glad you're capitalizing!