Sunday, December 28, 2008

can we all just agree that tights are awesome?

although i've had pink ballet tights and other colored dressup tights for quite some time, i recently got my first pair of cycling tights. and oh man, are they fantastic. the dad and i went for a nice ride when i was there for christmas, and i got to try them out for the first time. they're kind of fleecey on the inside, but still breatheable, and they make me feel aerodynamic. and i like how spandex accentuates my leg muscles. tights! try them out!

2 comments:

meh-wee-uhn said...

I wear mine a lot. I wore some a couple nights under my pjs, I wore some today under my jeans, I'm wearing them right now as I head out the door for a quick little spin.

Yes, agreed.

sarah said...

yes! i'm glad you understand what i mean! i remember you wearing yours for pajamas when you were here the other day (which was fun! please come back soon!) and i think i might have to give that a try!

i keep waking up all curled in a ball because i'm so cold. it is totally lame and tights may be the solution to my problems.