Who's fine... You!
Who's cute.. You!
Who's sexy.. You!
Who's a liar..ME!!
i would like to take this opportunity to remind everyone of several important points:
- ellipses consist of three dots, and should have a space neither before nor after.
- capital letters are not necessary after ellipses.
- question marks (?) are required when one is asking a question.
- exclamation points, which must be used sparingly, should appear singly (!) or in groups of three (!!!).
- words written in all capital letters tend to evoke shouting. shouting is rather uncouth.
- "jk," while not quite as bad as "lol*," is still a totally stupid thing to write.
"Who's hot? You!
Who's fine? You!
Who's cute? You!
Who's sexy? You!
Who's a liar? Me!!!
Hahaha. I'm sorry for accidentally sending this text message to you when I clearly intended to send it to someone else. I'm extra sorry for accidentally sending this text message to you when you were kind of hoping for a text message from someone you'd recently begun to find rather shiny but who actually didn't end up sending you anything today at all.. JK LOL!!"
*"lol" is the bane of my internet existence.