Thursday, August 02, 2007

can we all just agree that job-hunting is totally tiresome?

today i have been working on a mega-application that requires me to list the number of units i earned at each of the colleges and universities i attended. fortunately, i found a photocopy of my application to transfer into the one where i finished, and it had the courses and units from the other two listed (phew!). unfortunately, i can't figure out how many units i took at my final (and favorite) school. i'm sure i have this information somewhere. i just can't figure out where that where is, and i'm afraid i'm going to have to download and print a form and then submit it along with money and then wait until the gigantic bureaucracy that is the university gets around to sending me a transcript, because i'm not sure if i trust myself to remember which classes were four units and which were three, and i refuse to put myself in a situation where i getthenlose a job because i remembered wrong exactly which classes i took when. yuck.

No comments: